January 12, 2015

SALES & STEALS

Amanda Uprichard Tulip Dress ($87.90) | Boohoo Mia Wrap Playsuit ($30) | Free People Floucy Slip ($101.35) | Boohoo Nancy Shift Dress ($30) | Boohoo Yusra Tropical Parrot Playsuit ($36)
Hello lovelies, hope you had a fabulous weekend. Mine was very productive finishing off more of the house (nearly there!), we also went on a few yummy dinner dates and got to meet a new addition to the family - my in laws new puppy, Tilly a toy poodle! She is just the cutest thing ever. We can't wait for our Poms to be able to play with her. They're going to have a ball.

Surprisingly I didn't go to the shops once this weekend, I even have gift cards left to spend! But nothing has been catching my eye lately so I decided to have a quick jump online late last night to see if there's any bargains waiting to be snapped up and oh my, I'm so glad I did. Here's what's in my cart currently. Patterns, patterns and more patterns - I'm obsessed.

As always, don't forget to use CODE: CANDY at Revolve for an extra 10% off and CODE: RENEW at Boohoo for 20% off New in items (featured). Hurry ends tomorrow. 

You're welcome!

XO,
Pauline

1 comment:

  1. Some unique tips shared here about how you can make your look more attractive by selecting an awesome clothing. Your fashion thoughts and trends are different from all others. Thank you for posting this kind of post and please stay tuned us with several latest tips.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
@styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

XO

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)