January 19, 2015

OOTD > FIT FOR A HIGH TEA





Happy Monday! 

This past weekend I had a high tea date with some beautiful friends at Sassy Cookie in Victoria Park. I'd never been there before so it was a complete surprise but oh my gosh, it was so yummy! I just love the whole high tea experience. Getting a little dressed up, trying a few fancy teas and just pretending you're living the high life for a couple of hours! Oh I am a dreamer. But seriously, I left full and content. I also left with a sudden urge to buy a tea set. So I popped into the shops on the way home and came home with the above. I managed to reign myself in and made a sensible choice. Not quite a full set but a pretty start to my collection!

Weather wise it was a rather weird day yesterday so I opted for this long sleeve floral dress I picked up from Forever 21 a few months ago. It's one of those dresses that will you do you year-round, paired with tights and boots in the winter or wedges in the summer. I decided to tone down the boldness of the print with some simple black and gold accessories and my trusty Tory Burch Reva flats. Comfy yet sweet.

Details:

Dress | Forever 21
Handbag | Oroton
Rings | Wedding Band/Engagement Ring

Hope you had a fun weekend! Speak soon.

XO,
Pauline

10 comments:

  1. Hello Pauline, I have just discovered your charming little blog. You have a lovely tone of voice and I thoroughly enjoyed reading through your posts.

    www.sabelista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Natalie, that's very sweet! Loved that you stopped by because now I've discovered your gorgeous blog - love your style XO

      Delete
  2. That dress is too cute! Very High Tea appropriate! Can't believe it's from Forever 21!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty floral dress! Also, I love the glamorous tea set...Happy Thursday, Pauline :)

    http://www.lovecompassionatelee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty dress and great pictures!
    Would love to follow your blog for a follow back :) FloralBeautii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had high tea and forever, this post makes me want to run out and eat some cakes and tea right now! Lovely dress by the way :)

    www.kelsabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic look!!!!!!!!!!!! You are looking just awesome in this dazzling colored clothing. You are looking stunning in this dress specially with a lovely combination of an outstanding black handbag. Your Sunglass, your handbag and your rings are so much attractive. Your posts are always very helpful for us for creating several attractive and unique styles. Keep suggesting us more and more incomparable methods of fashion and style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outstanding dress.... Like these pictures very much........ An attractive woman will seem more attractive in this kind of dazzling colored apparels. The dress is truly gorgeous and attractive. To create an incomparable fashion, the necessity of this kind of dresses is very gamey. You are always genius in posting such kinds of enlightening posts about unique fashion thought. Very much like your both the dresses, the awesome handbag and outstanding pair of shoes. Try to keep posting more and more. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Post and Nice Article.Photo looking so good and Beautiful With this dress .I like it.Thanks for sharing.

    Buy Generic Actos

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I love you!!!!

    http://www.topwedding.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
@styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

XO

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)