Hello! Happy New Year. Wow, is it 2015 already?! Where has the time gone. I've been saying for ages I really want to start up my blog again but after a year planning a wedding, time has literally flew by.
That's right - we got married! After seven blissful years together, Colin finally popped the question and fast forward to October 2014, we tied the knot at Joondalup Country Club, Perth. Western Australia. It was the most amazing day ever! We could not be happier.
|Photography: Keegan Wong|
What else is new?
- Well we rescued a new Pomeranian named Teddy. He is the happiest Pom you'll ever meet and trust us, he's really living the good life now!
- We moved into our brand new house and slowly finishing it off. Watch out for more home decor posts.
- I started a new marketing job and have been there for over a year now - it's fab.
- I went from brunette - to - blonde! Totally hooked and loving the change. Do blondes really have more fun? Hmm ... maybe!
- I made a few too many purchases ... what's new! Lots to share from our recent honeymoon in the US.
Stay tuned - My supplier list and top tips to have the best wedding day will be posted very soon.
Have you planned a wedding before? How did you cope? I'd love to hear your story in the comments below.