January 6, 2015

Oh Happy Day! {25 October 2014}


Hello! Happy New Year. Wow, is it 2015 already?! Where has the time gone. I've been saying for ages I really want to start up my blog again but after a year planning a wedding, time has literally flew by.

That's right - we got married! After seven blissful years together, Colin finally popped the question and fast forward to October 2014, we tied the knot at Joondalup Country Club, Perth. Western Australia. It was the most amazing day ever! We could not be happier. 


Photography: Keegan Wong 

The whole year planning the wedding was the most happiest, exciting, exhilarating - yet stressful time of my entire life. If you've ever been involved in planning a wedding, you will know exactly what I'm talking about! The pressure and desire to have everything just spot on really got to me at times and God Bless the saint that my Hubby is, the poor thing was faced with a few scary meltdowns - ha-ha. But at the end of the day, it all went perfectly. And it was all thanks to our wonderful suppliers. They really brought their A game on the day. I will be sharing my top tips soon. So keep your eyes peeled.

What else is new?

  • Well we rescued a new Pomeranian named Teddy. He is the happiest Pom you'll ever meet and trust us, he's really living the good life now! 
  • We moved into our brand new house and slowly finishing it off. Watch out for more home decor posts.
  • I started a new marketing job and have been there for over a year now - it's fab.
  • I went from brunette - to - blonde! Totally hooked and loving the change. Do blondes really have more fun? Hmm ... maybe!
  • I made a few too many purchases ... what's new! Lots to share from our recent honeymoon in the US.

Stay tuned - My supplier list and top tips to have the best wedding day will be posted very soon.

Have you planned a wedding before? How did you cope? I'd love to hear your story in the comments below.


XO,
Pauline


3 comments:

  1. Yay to you being back blogging! Your weddings photos are stunning gorgeous girl! You look so happy! Congrats to you both <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you lovely! It really was the happiest day ever. We both had smiles from ear to ear the entire day!

      Thanks so much for the support - Feels so good to be back! XO

      Delete
  2. An awesome post... Very entertaining and touching. Nice sharing.. Thank you very much for sharing this kind of interesting and informative post with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
@styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

XO

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)