January 14, 2015

Most Loved Lipsticks




I don't think I've left the house in the last five years or so without putting on some sort of lip colour. It's so true when they say putting on lipstick is an instant pick-me-up. For me, it completely changes my mood. Without it, I don't feel ready to tackle the day. I don't feel 'ready'. It's funny, I used to avoid lipstick at all costs when I was younger, in fear of drawing attention to myself. But now, I can't live without it. Bright lips and simple eye makeup is pretty much my everyday go-to look. It's easy and it's fun.

Over the years I've become a bit of a lipstick-oholic, trying every new Maybelline shade there is. They're probably one of my go-to brands for a vibrant, long-lasting and non-drying lipstick. Plus they're great value. But don't get me wrong, my YSL lipstick pictured above has to be my all-time love. It's expensive, but trust me it's SO worth it. My collection has certainly grown but the above lipsticks are the shades I reach for the most and keep repurchasing. They're my tried and tested, all-time faves!

I hope you found this post useful and I've inspired you to try some new shades. I'd love to know what your favourites are! Share in the comments below.


XO,
Pauline

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!!!! Fabulous look. You are looking extra-ordinary gorgeous with this fabulous lips. Like the pictures very much. Lips are such an important part of our body. Without attractive lips your look will become dull and gloomy. You are such an icon in these matters about how to make impressive looks. Thank you very much for sharing this informative blog with us and try to write more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous new look! You are looking extra-ordinary gorgeous with this fabulous lips. Like your pictures very much. Lips are such an important part of our body. Without attractive lips your look will become dull and gloomy. You are such an icon in these matters about how to make impressive looks. Thank you very much for sharing this informative blog with us and try to write more and more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
@styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

XO

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)