January 13, 2015

Best Dressed: 2015 Golden Globes

Kate Hudson in Versace. Reese Witherspoon in Calvin Klein Collection and Tiffany & Co. Jennifer  Lopez in Zuhair Murad.
Heidi Klum in Versace. Chrissy Teigen in Zuhair Murad. Julianne Moore in custom Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci. 

Wasn't there glamour at this year's Golden Globes. I'll be honest, every year I'm more concerned about the looks on the red carpet and who's wearing who than watching who's won the next Golden Globe. I couldn't even tell you who won. How terrible is that? But please tell me I'm not alone, who's with me?!

But what I can tell you is that there certainly were some absolute show-stopping gowns to be seen, my fave being Ms Reese in a simple but oh so classic Calvin Klein Collection gown and the absolutely gorgeous Chrissy Teigen in Zuhair Murad. Seriously, girl crush or what. John Legend is one lucky guy! Both dresses were just breathtakingly beautiful.

Let me know in the comments below what you thought of this year's Golden Globes fashion. Do we have similar standouts?

XO, 
Pauline

1 comment:

  1. Amazing outfits. All of the pictures are lovely. Like the event very much. A fashion fascinated woman can make her appearance gorgeous by following the tips shared here. Thank you very much for sharing this kind of interesting and informative blog with us. Nice to share it. Great job...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
@styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

XO

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)