October 28, 2013

Radiant Bronzed Glow > Innoxa Beauty Review


I've always been partial to a little bronzer - it's the ultimate pick-me-up and who doesn't love its ability to highlight and define the face and décolletage. Up until now, I have also leaned and been dependent on a pressed/powder bronzer to achieve definition and boy have have I been missing out! Enter now > Innoxa's Skin Perfecting products


Recently I discovered that 50-60% of everything we put onto our skin is absorbed into our bloodstream - this is probably a known fact but it's something  that I've avoided looking more into, probably because of fear. However, after hours of researching the effects of chemicals in our body and the top bad boys, I instantly was on the lookout to convert to chemical free beauty, skincare and haircare products or at least try to remove the most dangerous chemicals from my routine. I won't go into too much detail as that's for another day, but it's amazing the chemicals we unknowingly put into our bodies and their effects.

So with that bit of background and when the lovely people over at Innoxa recently asked if I would be interested in trying out the below products, I of course said yes as their new range is paraben, fragrance and oil free, plus, their against testing on animals which makes me happy. 

Here's my thoughts:


  • I love the zero effort sun kissed glow the bronzer gives off. Perfect to be applied as an all over bronzer or just under the cheekbones, the bronzing creme spreads easily to create warmth and depth. The lighter shade/illuminator, is the perfect complement to the bronzing creme and naturally emphasises the cheek and eyebrow bones.
  • The green tea, chamomile and vitamin E extract in both products make my skin feel super smooth and hydrated.
  • They're a great base product before foundation and pressed bronzer - I found that my attempts at a sun kissed glow were achieved with ease and lasted a lot longer.




  • I loved that this is a primer and concealer in one. Not only do the matte and lightweight ingredients create a perfectly prepped base before foundation, but the light reflecting pigments help to reduce the few fines lines I have under my eyes.
  • Don't be daunted by the small package, a little goes a long way with this product.
  • Works well with touch ups - I applied this product after work one day to refresh under my eyes and minimise shine and you would never be able to tell.

If you're interested, definitely go and check out your nearest Priceline and Myer store to scoop up these products just before Summer. They're now a regular part of my routine!


XO,
Pauline


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
    @styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

    Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

    XO

     
    Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)