September 23, 2013

Lookbook: The Sequin Sleeve Jacket


What I'm Wearing: 


Jacket: Dotti {Currently on sale}

Top: New Look

Scarf: Dotti {Currently on sale}

Jeans: Temt

Rings: Lovisa

As promised, the sequin sleeve jacket in action! This jacket isn't for the faint hearted > but I just LOVE the combination. It's gorgeous.

Let me know if you have this jacket or even better link me to your outfit post! I'd love to see how you styled it. I hope you've all had a great start to the week! 



XO,
Pauline





2 comments:

  1. I know this was an outfit post but I couldn't go past your flawless skin and gorgeous makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful jacket! i love the sleeves and i love how you paired it up:)

    http://sparklingwithglam.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
@styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

XO

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)