May 12, 2013

Lookbook: Polka Dot Party



What I'm Wearing:

I wore this yesterday (Saturday) while I was out and about shopping (and window shopping) for home-wares for our new house. I absolutely love this blouse! I bought it while I was on a work trip in Hong Kong a couple of weeks ago and knew straight away that I had to buy it. Of course the polka dots won me over but I actually love the fit of these blouses, they're so easy to wear and the quality is amazing...I have the same style in a leopard print design which is a few years old and it still looks brand new. 

I hope you've all had a great weekend (and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mums!) Colin and myself had the most amazing meal at Hippo Creek last night and then we may or may not have had San Churro's for dessert...totally worth the calories! I think I had more chocolate than the actual churros! Complete yumminess on chilly nights. 

P.s...can I just say how excited I am that I can start breaking out the semi-winter clothes? YAY love it!

(Click the links to go to the website)

Zara Polka Dot Blouse: Buy it! You'll love it, I promise :)

Forever New Jeans: I have worn these jeans to death. I received them for my birthday and they're that comfortable that they've beat the fit of my J-Brands.

Zara Ankle Boots: Another great Zara purchase! I think I scored these for $30 or so.

Forever New Handbag: A recent present from the boyfriend. He done well!

Jewellery: Colette Necklace, H&M Ring and Bracelets, Earrings were a present.

Have a great night lovelies - what ever you're up to!

XO,
Pauline

4 comments:

  1. absolutely stylish :)
    visit me : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!! xxx

    www.blindbatbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe the jewelry are from H&M, I love them and great look! Divine polka dot top

    www.BlackandOlives.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
@styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

XO

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)