January 3, 2013

Welcome 2013 + NYE Outfit Details


Well a Happy New Year to you all! I hope Santa was good to you and you welcomed in 2013 with a bang. I had such a lovely Christmas, spending time with family, exchanging gifts and meeting up with friends for some holiday festivities.

This New Year was spent dancing the night away with close friends. I love to wear something sparkly for New Years and whilst in Forever New recently I was like a moth to a flame when I saw this dress. 

Even though the dress is quite pretty with nothing much to do with it, I immediately felt like I needed a bigger statement around my waist. I picked up the belt below to add a little something extra. As always, I scored a major bargain - around $8 from Forever New with their awesome sale over Christmas. Super happy!

| Cuff: Forever New | Rings: Forever New| Belt: Forever New | Earrings: Unknown |

Now I have been wanting to share these heels with you all for a while - I was in Kmart about two months ago trying to spend up a Coles-Myer gift card that had only $15 or so on it. I was wandering about and ready to walk out when I saw these heels from the corner of my eye. I didn't have high hopes for them but decided to try them on just to see and oh my goodness I am so glad I got them! I have worn these around 3-4 times already out with friends and they still look brand new. Best part is, they were reduced to $15. It was meant to be! So yeah, I wore these with the dress:


Here's the final look - 


| How did you spend your New Years and what did you wear? Let me know in the comments below! |

P.s you may have noticed that I have changed my name to Style Instinct! I am in the process of updating all my usernames so please ensure that you save my new URL.

XO
Pauline

9 comments:

  1. Yay your back !!!!!! so excited to see more xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, especially the shoes!

    x Denbelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The shoes are probably what I'm most proud about...hehe x

      Delete
  3. Happy new year to you too sweetie! I'm so exited you're finally back and blogging! I knooooow, spent like half my salary on makeup this and last month and we get so much stuff from companies to try out! Working at Sephora is great though :) Love it! Yes! We have to catch up soon! So exited to get back to Perth! x Sofi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Sofi! Omg, even more jealous!! Can't wait to catch up x

      Delete
  4. Happy new year!! You look gorgeous!!

    xx
    http://hotspotemily.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Also thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. love the shoes!!

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
@styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

XO

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)