January 14, 2013

Rimmel Stay Matte | My New Favourite Setting Powder


I came across Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder about two weeks ago when I was on the lookout for a setting powder that didn't leave my face cakey/ghost-like, just natural looking. I'm usually so busy at work that I never get the chance to stop and touch up my face, so I really needed a product that would last majority of the working day. I have only ever been a fan of Rimmel's lipsticks so I wasn't expecting much but was more than happy to try given the price point.

This.product.is.amazing!

I love how lightweight and silky it goes on, it really feels like a high end powder worth about triple the price. This powder has really been put to the test with our 40 degree heat and humidity lately, and given that it promises 5 hours of natural shine control, I would definitely say that it delivers beyond that.

I'm so impressed with it so I just had to share! I will definitely be re-purchasing :)


 Here's the proof - completely shine free after a long day!



*Let me know if you purchase this product and how you like it! Also, can anyone recommend a pink toned/matte blush that they're loving at the moment? I've nearly gone through both my Nars in Orgasm and Deep Throat and want to try something new. Thanks so much in advance!!

XO
Pauline

8 comments:

  1. I've been looking at this powder at the drugstore for a while, maybe i should give it a try!


    COME VISIT&GET COMFORTABLE

    COME WATCH ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Blushbaby by Mac would look gorgeous on you! It is more brown-pink, but I think it would look nice:) I just ordered it myself! Also, what are you wearing on your lips? I love it!

    XO, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous pauline!!! Have you tried any of the tarte amazonian clay blushes? they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so natural!! love xx

    http://ceeonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great review..
    i wanna try it,
    i've been looking for a good pressed powder..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay i want to try it!!! love the photo you look gorg as always ;) I want to try the Nars blushs did u like them ???

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have just bought this! cant wait to try it. feel like im cheating on my mac msf but i've heard so many good things about it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sworn by mine for a long time. Love it so much. Shows how the cheaper brands really are just as good as the more premium ones.

    http://beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
@styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

XO

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)