January 29, 2013

Review | Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow


Just before the New Year, I was on one of my many trips into Priceline and saw the promotional stand for the somewhat new Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow, as soon as I walked down the makeup isle. I was instantly drawn to the below colour, 25 'Bad to the Bronze', as it's such an easy to wear shade and with the high temps we have been having lately, I was keen to give it a try.





Well, I have really put this product to the test this month. It has been worn every other day, day and night, through humidity and all, and it has stayed true to its promise. I have been most impressed with the colour pay off and how easy it is to use. The texture is smooth and applies like a dream, it's fool proof. I feel like it actually makes my other eyeshadows I haven't been that keen on, look incredibly better.  



 I would definitely give this a try if you're after a great base that will last all day. I've already got 'Bold Gold' and 'Edgy Emerald' next on my list :) 



{ Have your tried this product and do you love it? I would to hear your colour recommendations! }



XO
Pauline

4 comments:

  1. I love bad to the bronze! You should try out barely branded if you can find it! It is a golden/champagne color - love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best colour, isn't it? I don't think we have that colour here - no fair! I will try and find it online :) x

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love these! I have 5 all up - Pomegranate Punk, Bad to the Bronze, Bold Gold, Tough as Taupe and Audacious Asphalt! I love them all!! They literally do stay all day which for me is a miracle lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Rachal you're so on to it!! I love Pomegranate Punk but I have SO many that are similar. Love love love this product x

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
@styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

XO

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)