January 30, 2013

{ Recent Purchases }


Don't you just love long weekends? Australia Day has just passed and I had such a lovely and eventful time with friends celebrating and drinking whilst on my friends Hens. Though it was hot, the weather was truly Australia! 

So Monday came and my Mum and I decided to meet up for some coffee and cake and some girly chats...I really wasn't planning to buy anything but you know me, can't resist a bargain when I see one, or ten! We ended up walking away with mountains of bags between us. Now you know where I get my shopaholic tendencies from!

Here's what I got...so impressed with my buys.
| Necklaces: Colette |


If you know me, you know I love a good statement piece. I love how you could be wearing the most boring outfit and then boom, you put a statement piece on and you look completely pulled together. I love the power of accessories. 

 | Clutch: Forever New |

I am SO in love with this! It goes perfect with my faux leather bracelet I featured here.

 | Tops L-R: Valleygirl |

All of these were under $10 each...! So good! A lot of people are amazed when I tell them an item I'm wearing is actually from Valleygirl. I don't shop there a lot, but occasionally I will find the cutest items that are as good of quality as say Forever New. You've really just got to keep an eye out and dig deep :)

 | Polka Dots: BigW , Rose Gold Jeans: Ally |

So these won't be for everyone, but I can't wait to wear these jeans in Autumn/Winter! Especially the rose gold pair I scored for $4.99! 

 | Skirt: Valleygirl |

I love the metallic finish on this skirt. It actually came with a belt but I took it off because it was a bit cheap looking.

| Skirt: Forever New |

This skirt is so bright in real life and is really flattering. Perfect colour to finish this last month of summer off!


That's it! I really need to stop myself buying...even if it is a bargain because I literally cannot fit any more into my current wardrobe! My boyfriend doesn't know if it's such a good idea that I have my own wardrobe in our new house and the fact that it's maybe triple the size of my current space. You know my thoughts :)  

P.s, sorry for the quality of these pics...the lighting at night time is horrible!

Hope you're all having an amazing last week of January! 

XO

8 comments:

  1. love all these purchases and your blog! check mine out if you have the chance xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddy! Love your sequin shorts in your most recent post!!

      x

      Delete
  2. Yay i love everything u bought once again lol love the forever new skit i tried it on but it was full price and could justify the $69.95 lol Love the jeans bargin price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yay glad you love my shopping haul. SO weird, the Forever New skirt scanned up at $39.99...It must have had the wrong barcode! Love those moments. Excited to see you and the girls tomorrow lovely xo

      Delete
  3. that clutch is an absolute beauty!!
    :)

    new follower here :) lovely blog hun.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
@styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

XO

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)