January 8, 2013

My Fairytale Bedroom Furniture


This post is a bit out of the ordinary to my normal posts but an exciting part of my life at the moment is that we are in the process of building our home! Rather than bore you with slab pictures, I thought I would share our recent big purchase for the new master bedroom.

Like I love statement jewellery and accessories, I love statement pieces for the home as well. For the longest time we have been searching for a luxurious looking bed but haven't been able to find anything that suited both of our tastes (if I had my way, I would have something à la Lisa Vanderpump, however the boyfriend didn't approve), until one day we popped into Domayne and came across the below.

So in love! 

*Credit: Domayne

It fitted both our tastes perfectly, wasn't too feminine nor masculine. Even better, the classic design will last a good few years. 

Detail

And then...we saw these. Now one thing I did get my way on was the mirrored furniture. I have been on the search for the perfect set for over two years and haven't be able to find one at a reasonable price point and of good quality. Until we found the below, so we got 1 set for either side + the matching drawers below. 

Being a bargain hunter of course, we ended up getting a great deal on the four pieces! I'm so happy that we were able to find our entire set under the one roof. It's always the way isn't it, that you end up finding something when you least expect it! 

For my friends in Australia who may be interested in any of the above, all these pieces are available from Domayne.

Hope you're all having a great start to the week! 

XO
Pauline

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow wish some of this stuff was in my bedroom! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST realized you have been updating and caught up!! I have missed your posts girlie!! I absolutely LOVE this bedroom set - it is GORGEOUS! & love all your recent purchases and your new years dress too! missed ya!! xoxo - congrats on the house love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much Pam!! Because I changed my blog name, my posts aren't appearing in Google Reader!! I'm in the process of trying to fix it...but so happy you found me hehe!! xx

      Delete
  3. wow! is really beautiful!

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous bed,
    I wouldn't mind sleeping in one of those.
    The headboard looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann! I'm so in love with my new bedroom set :) x

      Delete
  5. OMG this is totally gorgeous and mirrored furniture..I die! Totally on my "one day" wish list lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I adore your blog, following now!
    Stay in touch! xx
    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog! Im a new follower, I look foreword to reading more posts

    I am a self-taught makeup artist and upcoming YouTuber, I have a beauty blog featuring product reviews, looks I have created and how to, picture tutorials and so on. Would love for you to check out my blog and even follow if you like!

    xxx
    Sanna

    www.lookamillion.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/lookamillion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is gorgeous look... I never seen before that beautiful furniture... You really did great job... I am inspired.
    white bedroom furniture

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, these furniture are really gorgeous though it's expensive however anyone will love these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the furniture color.. Decoration is awesome... I am really inspired by your blog..

    hospitality furniture
    hotel furniture

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
@styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

XO

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)