January 31, 2013

Currently Obsessed With...



I bought these while I was in Hong Kong last year and have been wearing them non stop since. They are so lightweight and fit my face perfectly! I have such a thing for gold accents. I would definitely recommend them if you're looking for a new pair. 


I recently switched iPhone cases after the rhinestone one I showed here kept falling apart :( I love that my case always matches my outfit now :)


I didn't make New Year Resolutions, but I did know that I wanted to get back on track with my healthy eating, I was just waiting to get back in the frame of mind to really commit to it. I became a lifetime member at Weight Watchers last year, but with the stress of my last semester at uni I put nearly all the weight I lost back on. But I'm back on track and so far I've lost 4kgs! 


I have been wearing this bangle ALL the time! I have to stop myself sometimes because I swear some people must think this is the only piece of jewellery I own! Leopard goes with everything...love it!


I bought this foundation about a month ago after hearing great reviews on YouTube and I've been really loving it as a cheap day-to-day foundation. It provides medium coverage and instantly brightens and evens out my skin, which is perfect for those early morning starts. I wear the shade 303 True Nude for those wondering. 


My boyfriend bought me this for Christmas as he saw I already had her Style Book (He's so good!) and I've loved looking through the pictures lately. I've always loved Lauren's style and personality, she's just normal and seems so down to earth. 

|These are the items I have been reaching for most lately. What about you? Do you have or like anything I mentioned?|

P.s so excited it's nearly the weekend! I think a four day working week should be made permanent. 

XO
Pauline

11 comments:

  1. Oooh I really like your phone case, I could do with a gold one like that...for the same reason as you, to match all my outfits!

    As you know, I have the Lauren Conrad books too. I really like them!

    Amelia @ Ducklingtoswan.com! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all this things and your blog
    follow back, if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love reading your blog posts! They are always filled with such purdy things...aaah swoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh that leopard bangle is lush! I think I need one too! Your latest follower, Els x
    take a peek at my blog http://yellowfields.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg yes to the LC book !!! http://joshdetheridge.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I have been wanting to get my hands on LC's Beauty book! I have been stopping in to every book store lately and cant find it! :( Might need to get online! I love her style and loved her Style book too! You have a very smart BF! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your iPhone case! I need to get a metallic snakeskin case too, but for now I'm obsessed with my leopard print one lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pauline,
    I've just started a blog and I'm also Australian :)
    You have a great blog, I'm a new follower.

    Samantha xo

    http://thislust.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you , Leopard Bangle is too fashionable to use. The most convenient jewelries I have ever used. I just love their fashionable modern designed jewelries. It attracts everyone. If you use the jewelries with white party dresses in any party or in regular fashion then it will be wonderful and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
@styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

XO

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)