February 14, 2012

Oh GIMME GIMME!




These gorgeous handbags have been in my mind non stop. Even though, realistically, I'm really not in need of a new handbag, I really want one and my outfits would literally pop with any of these!! Ahhhh...I would take any of them!! Wishful thinking can do a lot! Trust me, I tell myself this all the time! 

1. Balenciaga Giant 21 Rose Gold Velo in 


2. Balenciaga Giant 21 Rose Gold Velo in 


3. Balenciaga Giant 21 Gold Part Time in 

Old Rose

4. Balenciaga Giant 21 Rose Gold Velo in 

Anthracite 


1. Mulberry Small Bayswater Textured-Leather Shoulder Bag | $1100
    (Ooooh I LOVE this colour! This is my favourite colour! Isn't it just so gorgeous?!)

2. Miu Miu Vitello Bow-Embellished Leather Tote | $1495
    (I've wanted this bag for the longest time but after seeing it on Amelia's blog it has made me want it even more! So gorgeous and girly. Miu Miu never do wrong!)

3. Chloe Marcie Small Leather Tote | $1950 
    (Love the metallic colour!)



1. YSL Large Muse in Dark Magenta (Classic Leather) | $1550
   (I have also lusted after the YSL Muse bag for as long as I can remember. I was going to buy it once while I was in Paris but they didn't have the Patent Black in stock like I had wanted so I went without. I just LOVE this colour as well though...obviously!)

2. YSL Large Muse in Black Patent Leather | $1450
(Such a classic :) )

 1. Valentino Studded Mini Leather Shoulder Bag | $1795
(Even though this little cutie costs an absolute fortune it is BEYOND ADORABLE!)

Which one is your favourite? Let me know in the comments! I would love to know what handbag you are lusting over at the moment! 

XO
Pauline

22 comments:

  1. I love the old rose balenciaga, pink mulberry and the miu miu bow! Since I already have the miu miu in grey I'd have to for the pink mulberry!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that Mui Mui bag!!

    Jen xx
    http://kitch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mulberry is so cute ... that one is probably my favorite out of the ones you chose. but don't get me wrong, they are ALL beautiful <3 The prices make me cry a little inside haha.

    thingsipurchase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh the Mulberry is my fav too! It's the colour - I love it! Yeah the prices are a little high!

      XO,
      Pauline

      Delete
  4. great blog sweety and the bags are beautiful!!!! follow each other? would be so cool, just take a look much love <3
    http://truezweta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm, Pauline how in the world did I not know you had a blog?! I have been missing out!i love all these bags you posted! I will take one of each please! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Brittany! Hehe yes had the little blog for a while now despite my lack of posts! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely like the Mulberry one :) Sweetie what would you think about following each other??

    http://themefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post! I've been lusting for the Mulberry as well as Miu Miu and I have the Muse YSL bag (which is the best). I'm in no need for a handbag either but one can wish! Also the Celine bag everyone is carrying is high on my list too.

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a huge pink person but I love all those pink bags! :) Happy Friday!

    From Brooklyn with love,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Give me Mulbery or Celine anyday! I need a chic purse!


    -We hope you send us a fun message for our 1 year!
    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the studded Valentino!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so gorgeous. Love your style and blog so much. Please follow my blog...

    ♥Love from Antalya♥

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of these! especially the Balenciagas :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in love with the pink color of that Mulberry bag!! It's a classic bag you could use season after season.

    Mandy
    Kini Style & The Klury Report

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely post, I love you blog!:-)
    Would you like to follow each other? M.

    My blog in english:
    http://illusoireblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I NEED a Mulberry bag.

    http://golddustk.blogspot.com/

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want a Mulberry bag so bad!!!!!!! But I love the Balenciaga just as much! I am in saving mode though...:( Also, I'm really glad to have found your blog. I enjoy reading your blog posts!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. Your supports will mean the world to me! Thank you so much in advance! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the Mulberry bag... actually all of them are amazing!!

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
@styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

XO

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)