January 10, 2012

OOTD: OH SO PINK!




Details:

Top: Temt
Jeans: Dotti
Flats: Dotti
Necklace: Colette
Earrings: Forever New
Nail Polish: Sportsgirl (See post below!)


Today was the start of Summer School (classes during Summer holiday) so it was a day that called for comfy flats whilst walking around campus. I later saw my Mum today and she said I looked very 'bright' with my turquoise nail polish and bright pink jeans haha. I can't get enough of these bright jeans, love them! 


This weekend I had a bit of a haul at Priceline which is the UK equivalent of Boots or Superdrug. Absolutely love that store...I share my love of Priceline through my latest YouTube video which you can watch below or directly on my YouTube channel along with the products I purchased and love. I also talk about my favourite tanning products so definitely check it out if you are wondering how I stay so tanned! Shhh...it's a secret!!! 



^ On a side note. Seriously could YouTube not have chosen a worser still image?! Honestly! Haha



16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the pink! Been searching for a good pair of light pink jeans for summer, but now I'm intrigued by the hot pink :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment! :)

    You look amazing here, love the trousers!!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, love the HOT pants ;)

    Hope you had a wonderful New Year!
    Check out my blog when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock the bright pink so well!!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit! I love the pink, and your necklace too. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog!
    happy to be your newest follower!

    would love for you to stop by and follow me back ?

    hugs!

    -> BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely blog ^^
    Oh and about ur outfit? --> love it :) , the green+pink are perfect together :) so inspiring =)

    XoXo


    www.uneboitedechocolats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great!! Love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your T-shirt!

    K.

    http://paninky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful as always pauline!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is gorgeous! I love your super-bright pants. Your blog is lovely, too!

    Hello, Framboise!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely outfit! follow your blog hope you visit mine and follow back xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your brightly colored jeans! You're so lucky that your weather is warm enough to wear outfits like that. It's snowing where I live... which makes me crave sunny weather even more! :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those jeans are awesome! I need more pink in my wardrobe. Love your blog.

    Mandy
    The Klury Report & Kini Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colour blocking you have going on here, great look. New follower :D

    http://outsidebeautyinsidehealth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
@styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

XO

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)