January 21, 2012

The Cutest Flats on the Block

Even though I am SO terrified of mice in real life (really!) these Mouse flats are just too cute to pass up, OMG the GLITTER!!!! I am SO in love with these. I want all of them! 



Click the titles to be linked to the cheapest site!


Marc by Marc Jacobs

Glitter-Coated Leather Mouse Ballet Flats: Gold


Marc by Marc Jacobs

Glitter-Coated Leather Mouse Ballet Flats: Charcoal


Marc by Marc Jacobs

Glitter-Coated Leather Mouse Ballet Flats: Bordeaux






These are a little cheaper but JUST as cute!




Let me know in the comments if you have these or WANT them! Hope you're all having a great weekend!







13 comments:

  1. I WANT THEM! I love the mouse flats, they are my absolute FAVES! I'm after the patent blacks! How about you? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! So quirky, I like the glittery ones best in gold :)

    Joanna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah & Iloveowlies123: You both picked my 2 favs! I am SO in love with these!!! I think I'm going to get a pair!

    XO,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gold glitter ones!! Which pair are you gonna go for pauline??

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! These make me love flats even more!:) Love your blog...Thank you for the comment on my mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these really are the cutest flats ever! i need them in my life :)

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Just discovered your blog! OMG! The glitter mouse flats are gorgeous! Would love for you to stop by my blog & if you love please follow, I'll be happy to follow you back xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there

    Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog. So exciting since I've now discovered yours and love your taste. You have a new follower!!

    Esther xx

    http://girlinapanama.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHHH I WANT ALL OF THEM SO BAD!!!!! how incredibly cute are they!!!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! I love the glittery ones. :D

    Monika xx
    http://moonshine709.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great posts, lovely blog! So many inspiring ideas! Love it!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
@styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

XO

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)