December 27, 2011

My 2012 Goals

HELLO! Long time no speak!


Well Christmas has officially been done and dusted and we are moving onto the new year. I hope you all had a lovely day, spending time with family and friends, getting loads of nice presents, and eating lots of yumminess.  I did exactly all of that, and quite frankly...I'm still eating all the yumminess around me! Christmas time is so hard to be good isn't it?! I have no self control, if we have chocolate or lollies in the house...I will eat them. That is why I do not buy any junk food in our house, if my boyfriend wants chocolate biscuits then I ask him to hide them, because like I said...I will eat them! No self control... 


Anyway! I got the most amazing Christmas presents. I was so shocked at the amount my parents and boyfriends parents bought me...so so lucky and grateful. I wasn't expecting much since this was the first year I was out of home living in my own place, now officially a 'grown up'. 


So we are officially coming into the new year and I always think its a great idea to write down goals of things you want to achieve throughout the year.  I'm quite excited for what 2012 will bring - I will officially graduate. FINALLY is all I can say!


2010 brought many exciting things...

- Visited the US for the first time.
- Turned 21. 
- My boyfriend and myself bought our first house together.
- We bought 2 amazing little girls, Ava & Minnie. We love them so much.
- I got an invitation to do my Honours at university.
- My boyfriend received an amazing promotion at work, he is the youngest person in his position in the whole company! So proud of him.
- I lost 6 kgs!


So my goals for 2012 are ~


- Officially reach my goal weight. I have been doing Weight Watchers for a few months now but this last month I have fluttered about a bit with my exercise. I have maintained my weight perfectly but just can't seem to lose those lost few kilos. 2012 is the year I will be the lightest I have been in a long time! No excuses, I have officially put this on my blog so I have to achieve it lol!


- I will work my butt of at university. This coming semester I will be doing 2 classes during the Summer holidays and then 5 classes in my last semester at university. It is going to be a tough/stressful last 6 months at university, but I know if I put my mind to it I will do it. 


- I will stop stressing the small stuff! I am a total worrier and stress head. I always want to please people and I care what people think of me. But in 2012 this will be out the window, WHO CARES is my new motto, this is my life.


- Live each day like its my last because you never know what might happen.


- HOPEFULLY, MAYBE, travel to a new country. We are thinking Hong Kong, I've always wanted to visit there.


- Continue working practically full time hours while I am studying. It can be done and I will do it...It will pay off, it will pay off!


- Hopefully start the processes of my business idea. We will see, it all depends on certain things! 


- Last but not least, get into some sort of blog schedule. Lets aim for 3-4 posts a week! 




So there we are! You all have to keep me to my goals since I have posted them on here :) TELL ME, what are your goals for 2012?

LOTS OF LOVE!











4 comments:

  1. Glad your holiday was great! I'm still munching on lots of chocolate and whatnot...it really is hard to control myself on the holidays as well. Your 2012 goals are awesome. Hope you have a great New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm i like your goals list, God knows have to shed a few pounds myself! congrats for all the achievements in 2011 :) x

    rakhshansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I love it! :] You are super gorgeous! Good luck with your 2012 goals! I need to start making some as well! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jessica, Rakhshan, & ohyouprettythings! All the best for 2012 lovelies!!! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
@styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

XO

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)