October 16, 2011

The Jewels


If you saw my latest YouTube video then you would of already seen the latest pieces to my jewellery collection, here are the better images I promised! For me, jewellery makes me happy. I have never been a girl who only wears the 'real' stuff even though I was brought up in a household where my mum only wears her real gold and diamonds.  I just loved how costume jewellery could easily transform an outfit for next to nothing. I loved how a single piece could 'make' the entire outfit. I get bored of things easily, and costume jewellery fits me perfectly because if I fall out of love with it, then it's not a huge waste. Don't get me wrong, I do love the real stuff and would never turn down a real pair of diamond earrings, but for versatility and being able to add an extra dimension into my outfits, for me costume jewellery is the way to go. 

Here are my latest pieces!

All items are from Diva.


This is my favourite piece. Like I said in the video, I would totally wear this during the day. There is absolutely no need to wait for that 'special occassion' to bring out the bling. If it makes you happy and you want to wear it, then wear it! Just make it the focus of your entire outfit and play down everything else.


Even though this is quite a statement piece, it is one of my more casual ones. I pretty much can wear it with everything and love how it can work both ways, dressing an outfit up or dressing it down a little. 


You all would of seen this in my latest outfit post! It is beautiful in real life, very OTT!


The earrings and my Thomas Sabo lookalike ring! Love these two together and have pretty much worked them into my outfits all week! 



Watch my YouTube video if you haven't already seen it!



It would absolutely make my day if you could subscribe to my channel, thank you to those that already do!! XO






5 comments:

  1. I love the necklaces!! They look very expensive jaja
    VIsit my blog:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one is my favorite. Very pretty.

    xo,
    Abbey
    http://abbeybrandon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear
    Thanks for your comment
    Love the first one necklace

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. can make quite the statement with these pieces!!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves
    FB!
    TWEET ME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have pretty nice dogs! and also your blog is very interesting, I am happy that I find it:)Have a nice time!

    www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
@styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

XO

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)