September 27, 2011

UPDATED: Jewellery Organisation

One of the most popular posts on my blog is the way I organise my jewellery. You can see my previous post here. I thought I would do an updated version because I have totally stopped using the cork board, that silly thing kept falling down as I bought more necklaces and since moving into a new home I wanted a more grown up version.

On the Left: Long Gold Necklaces
On the Right: Long Silver Necklaces

On the Left: Short Gold Necklaces
On the Right: Short Silver Necklaces


Ta-da!! This is my new way of hanging my necklaces. It may not be the fanciest/prettiest technique but I honestly just needed something that could withstand the weight of my growing collection. I was in Bunnings with my boyfriend one weekend and spotted these metal hooks and I instantly knew they would be perfect for my necklace collection.




 I'm still using the jewellery tree and the jewellery box I had shown in my previous post



But I've started using a little crystal plate and extra jewellery stand to place more delicate things and items I use most often.


So there we go! Like I said, not the fanciest way to organise but it definitely has helped me keep my jewellery organised. I love having all my necklaces there in my closet near all my clothes, it makes getting ready so easy and fun!


11 comments:

  1. Love seeing how you stored your jewelry!


    I just have one question??? When can we see the shoe collection that i can spy in the background!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this pauline!

    I know u saw it already but I tagged you to do the fall loves tag with me! :)

    http://yesitiskevin.blogspot.com/2011/09/fall-loves-tag.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Pauline! Love knowing how other's organize their jewels. I need to get on it myself.

    www.redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks absolutely amazing! I am completely in love with the way you store your rings, so pretty!!! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks everyone!!! Love you girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great ideas!

    Neat post... would you like to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this! I wish I had that much amazing jewelry to store haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the really sweet comment ;] You've got an amazing accessory organization method! I wish I could do that, but my stuff ends up everywhere in my apartment lol

    -mango

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you did this. It looks really good. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing pictures!!...M*

    http://fashionmanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please write me a comment here or tweet me at
@styleinstinct and I'll get back to you!

Feel free to leave your blog address, I would love to check it out!

XO

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)